Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 23: Presentation Day/Packing

~Tuesday July 16, 2013~

After procrastinating on my presentation I finally cracked down on it and finished it. My presentation was about breastfeeding. I hope that in the future I will work with mothers and children. I get very nervous and anxious about presenting and public speaking; although I have known these people for almost 4 weeks now and there's only 14 people. I find that I get myself worked up and then when I present I stumble. I think I did okay, but I could do better. I guess I shall practice my public speaking abilities. 

Also we're leaving Penang and heading to Kuching at 5:30am. All of us spent the night out celebrating and partying on our last night in Penang! Yes, nobody got any sleep.  

Dinner buffet style
 photo day23a_zpscb7ae047.jpg
* * *
Last look of the room and living situation at USM. 
 photo day23_zps8994360a.jpg